Triple B Forwarders, Inc. serves the ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach and San Pedro
Triple B Forwarders, Inc. is committed to keep your shipments moving by executing an optimal, cost-effective freight forwarder solution.
With less-than-container load (LCL) service to key Pacific destinations and air and on-call consolidation to worldwide destinations, we offer you the most flexible strategies by providing air freight service, ocean freight forwarding and over-the-road freight forwarding.
Triple B Forwarders, Inc. offers you over 50,000 square feet of warehouse area in a location centrally to both Los Angeles International (LAX) and Long Beach (LGB) airports.
Triple B Forwarders, Inc. is located only 13 miles from Terminal Island, California, serving the ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach and San Pedro.
Los Angeles Services (Servicing Hawaii, Guam, Saipan and Micronesia)
- ➜ Weekly Ocean Freight Consolidations
- ➜ Daily Air Freight Consolidations
- ➜ International Import and Export Services
- ➜ 3PL Services
- ➜ CCSF Screening
- ➜ Warehousing
- ➜ Distribution
- ➜ Domestic Trucking
- ➜ Local Pickup & Delivery
- ➜ Bonded CFS
- ➜ Able to move bonded shipments in our consolidations
- ➜ Out of Gauge (Oversized) coordination
- ➜ Construction Project Management
- ➜ EDI capability
- ➜ Online Freight Tracker
- ➜ TSA Certification
- ➜ Household Goods and Personal Effects
- ➜ Automobile shipping
- ➜ Consolidation services
- ➜ Packing and crating
Frequency of Service (see Service Matrix for details)
Guam, Saipan and Federated States of Micronesia
- ➜ Ocean Shipments: One sailing per week. Transit 14 calendar days to Guam + 10 days additional to FSM.
- ➜ Air Shipments: Daily consolidations. Transit is 3-5 days to Guam + 5 days additional to FSM.
Hawaii and neighbor Islands
- ■ Ocean Shipments: Two sailings per week. Transit 7 calendar days to Oahu and 10 days to neighbor islands.
- ■ Air Shipments: Daily consolidations. Transit 2-3 calendar days.
We can accommodate all your shipping and logistic needs throughout Southern California, the Pacific and globally. Please contact us at +1 310 604 5840 or +1 800.228.8465 to discuss how we can benefit your freight shipping and project management needs.